For the past four or five years I have been plagued with restless leg syndrome. I don't have it...my husband does! He sleeps right through it, and I lay awake and count between spasms. His entire body jerks every 14 seconds, for hours at a time. He is unable to sleep because of necessary medications, so his doctor prescribed Ambien. Consequently, he sleeps and I stay awake and count between spasms.
He started drinking the Essence in February for problems he has with allergies and also for arthritis. We didn't ever think that it would help with his restless leg syndrome. Not only has it helped with his allergies and arthritis, but the restless leg syndrome has absolutely vanished! It has not awakened me since he started drinking the Essence. He drinks approximately one third of a bottle very day...just a good gulp in the morning and evening with amazing results. Not plagued anymore!!
Marianne, Idaho
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment