STORIES


.
This Blog is a public board for discussion and personal use ONLY. We are discussing nutritional supplementation with a highly advanced form of Mangosteen extract. ALL postings on this board are posted first person by the individual experiencing it. This blog is NOT affiliated with any company and is exclusively for informational purposes. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and NO words listed below are intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease and should not be taken as medical statements in any way. Copying or printing of any portion of this blog is prohibited.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Reaching High

As a result of a skiing accident three years ago after I went down on ice and landed on my right shoulder, I have not been able to bring my arm straight up without wincing in pain due to the inflammation. After two weeks on the Essence product, I was reaching up for a glass in my kitchen cabinet and realized there was no pain when there should have been. I also realized after holding soap in the shower that the pain in my left hand from catching a softball two years before was gone also. This product worked for me when nothing else has. I am elated! This is a powerful product.
Cliff, Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment