STORIES


.
This Blog is a public board for discussion and personal use ONLY. We are discussing nutritional supplementation with a highly advanced form of Mangosteen extract. ALL postings on this board are posted first person by the individual experiencing it. This blog is NOT affiliated with any company and is exclusively for informational purposes. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and NO words listed below are intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease and should not be taken as medical statements in any way. Copying or printing of any portion of this blog is prohibited.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"...given me new hope for the future"

When I was 16 years old, I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, which caused my knees and other joints to become swollen, painful, and inflamed. It became so painful that at times I could hardly even get out of bed or walk. Over the years I have tried many, many natural treatments, including acai and antioxidant juices, acupuncture, supplements, special diets, and several other treatments, but nothing has brought significant relief. About 3 1/2 months ago I began taking the Essence products. I started with a full bottle and 4 capsules per day. After a week I began noticing that my joints had less swelling, pain, and stiffness, and I can now walk around and do everyday activities without pain. The improvements I've seen have given me new hope for the future, and I'm very grateful that I was introduced to this . I would highly recommend that anyone try the Essence products, especially those affected with autoimmune diseases.
Therese, Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment