STORIES


.
This Blog is a public board for discussion and personal use ONLY. We are discussing nutritional supplementation with a highly advanced form of Mangosteen extract. ALL postings on this board are posted first person by the individual experiencing it. This blog is NOT affiliated with any company and is exclusively for informational purposes. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and NO words listed below are intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any illness or disease and should not be taken as medical statements in any way. Copying or printing of any portion of this blog is prohibited.

Monday, May 17, 2010

I lost my spots...


I have high energy so I really was not expecting to notice much. I do have liver spots all over my arms and under my eyes I have dark circles which tells me I have kidney problems. I started taking Essence, and about four days into it I was at lunch with my daughter and my four year old granddaughter asked me where my spots where. I said, “what spots?” And she said, “the spots on your hands and on your arms.” I looked down and they were completely clear. They where gone! And then my daughter said, “you look really rested too” (I had only had about five hours sleep). The dark circles under my eyes where better also. So I kept taking the Essence. Then about two and a half to three weeks later I noticed that it must be helping my thyroid because my hair is not falling out all over the shower. I have all this new hair growth and the hair growth is darker like the old color instead of the gray. So my hair is even coming in darker and it is even effecting my thyroid too. This works really good. I also got a virus. So I put a q-tip with the Essence on it in my ear the next morning the earache was gone.
LaWanna, Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment