
With endometriosis I live in pain for 2-3 days every month with my cycle. It’s extreme pain where I am very debilitated. I was only able to get on the Essence and capsules for 6 days before my cycle started. Between those two things my body was very much improved. It had cleared out so much of the physical problems. It helped to decrease the inflammation and maintain it so I didn’t have to be on so many other herbs and medication. I was still in pain, but it was much less. My son that is ten suffers from serious seasonal allergies that turn into asthma. I had started him on the Essence, and then I remembered noticing that the trees on our street were blooming and thinking, “Wow, he’s had no allergies this season. That’s amazing!” I didn’t even put it together. And then I ran out of the Essence. I realized about three days later, his allergies instantly started up and his asthma too. He has had problems that continue until I got him back on the Essence. It has really helped this ten year old who is a picky eater and won’t eat anything or take any medicine of any kind. This is the one thing that has saved him. And we really believe it will help heal his asthma. And he hasn’t had any asthma since we got him back on the Essence.
Sally, Idaho
No comments:
Post a Comment